• $400M+ worth of construction work in the Greater Lowell Area 2016-2019
• Diverse union & nonunion skilled labor force is needed! State workforce goals: Women 6.9% & Minorities 15.3%
• Combined MBE/WBE subcontracting goal 10.4% & combined VBE/SDVOBE participation benchmark 3%
• Contractors! Small, Local, MBE, WBE, VBE, SDVOBE, DOBE & LGBTBE’s are strongly encouraged to attend
• Job seekers! Women, Minorities and Veterans are highly encouraged to attend
Date: Saturday, October 28, 2017 | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center, 50 Warren Street Lowell, MA 01852
Registration Link: https://dcamm.diversitycompliance.com
Construction Businesses and Tradespeople are invited. Bring resumes, business cards, and a positive attitude!
Trades include but are not limited to: demolition, laborers, equipment operators, drywall, carpenters, masons, waterproofing, plumbers, electricians, ironworkers, and painters.