The ABC Self-Insurance Group (SIG) announced its 2021 award winners at its annual meeting earlier this month. Fourteen companies were honored for having no lost dollars in fund year 2020, and another 12 were recognized for having loss ratios under 10%.
ZERO LOST DOLLARS IN FUND YEAR 2020:
- Associated Concrete Coatings
- Commercial Drywall & Construction Company
- Commercial Insulation Contractors, Inc.
- J.J. Cardosi, Inc
- Forish Construction Company, Inc.
- Kaplan Construction
- Mjm Masonry, Inc.
- Rivers Electrical Corporation
- Schernecker Property Services, Inc.
- Tocco Building Systems
- Valley Concrete & Construction, Inc.
- Veterans Development Corporation
- W. T. Kenney Company, Inc.
- W.W. Contracting Corporation
LOSS RATIO UNDER 10% IN FUND YEAR 2020:
- Accutemp Engineering, Inc.
- A & E Fire Protection, Inc.
- Crocker Architectural Sheet Metal Co., Inc.
- D&D Electrical Contractors, Inc.
- D’allessandro Corporation
- Decco, Inc.
- Medford Wellington Service Company, Inc.
- Metro Walls, Llc
- Nappa Electrical Contractors & Construction
- New England Waterproofing, Inc.
- North & South Construction Services
- Piping Systems, Inc.
The SIG provides best-in-class, member-specific loss control services, claims adjusting and safety programs. The group purchases high quality excess insurance each year to cap its exposure from a single accident or event.
On average, annual dividends translate into a 32% average premium reduction for members. In 2020, the SIG’s 35 member companies received over $500,000 in dividends.
Since its inception in 1994, the group has significantly outperformed the market, with an average loss ratio of 39.20%.
If you think the ABC Self-Insurance Group might be a fit for your company, contact Ryan Foye. His email is [email protected], and you can reach him by phone at 781-376-2622, or on his cell at 603-315-4872.
Currently rated by 0 people