ABC Insurance is a strategic growth partner with contractors. We provide member firms with objective, resource-based solutions that better equip them to attract, retain and reward employees so the member firm can grow consistently and probfitably. These solutions are delivered through health and welfare programs, incentive-based programs and administrative services tailored for the construction industry.
We operate exclusively for the benefit of ABC members! We are the construction industry's leading health insurance and employee benefits experts and look forward to helping you. If you are a member of Associated Builders and Contractors we invite you to request a quote so we can start working for you to find the most competitive health insurance carriers in your area.
- 50 years of experience with fully-insured association health plans.
- Offers flexibility and choice of products to design your insurance plan.
- Works with over 60 national and regionally based insurance carriers across the country.
- Provides construction industry benefits benchmarking surveys.
- Offers value added services tailored specifically for the construction industry.
- Administers a unique prevailing wage, fringe benefit Dollar Bank® program.
- Works closely with ABC Chapters, providing insurance education and suppport.
For information regarding ABC Merit Choice please contact:
Gregg Catsoulis at 508-251-6124 or Mobile 617-921-4539 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The ABC Massachusetts Workers' Compensation Self-Insurance Group, a Massachusetts self-insurance group (SIG) for the construction industry, maintains a loss ratio well under the commercial average. In recent years, dividend distributions have reached $980,000. Since its inception, the group has earned over $5.6 million in dividends. Individual companies have earned dividends of 80% of their premium paid in a policy year. If predictability, control, effective loss prevention and claims management, rate stability and dividend returns are of interest to you, consider the ABC Massachusetts SIG.
For more information, you can download the SIG Flyer.
Contact: Jennifer Monkiewicz
Direct line: 603-247-4418