On November 22nd, 2019, some 270 ABC members and guests gathered at the Westin Hotel for the 27th annual Excellence in Construction Awards dinner, emceed by Ben Simmoneau from WCVB NewsCenter 5 and MeTv Boston, to recognize and celebrate ABC members’ award winning construction projects. Selected companies received either an Eagle Award, representing the pinnacle of achievement, or the Merit Award, for work that stands above the rest. The awards recognize overall excellence in project execution, craftsmanship, safety, innovative elements and challenges, and client satisfaction.
This year’s applicant pool was particularly competitive, with each winner selected for high standards of craftsmanship, safety and quality thanks to the talents of merit shop workers and the efficiency of the merit shop approach.
"We are proud to recognize the outstanding work of our member contractors through the ABC Excellence in Construction Awards. The winning contractors maintained a constant focus on meeting their clients' needs and set a high bar for craftsmanship, quality and safety,” said ABC MA President Greg Beeman.
This year’s diverse group of winners include:
- Bowdoin Construction’s additions to St. Sebastian’s School West Campus Center
- B.W. Kennedy & Co.’s work on Celgene’s Multi-phased Tenant Fitout
- Erland Construction’s Antiquarian Hall addition to the American Antiquarian Society
- JM Coull’s work on the American Heritage Museum
- Kaplan Construction’s construction of the Congregation Kehillath Israel, in addition to their work on The Revolution Hotel
- Methuen Construction Co.’s work on the Greater Lawrence Sanity District Organics to Energy Facility
- R & R Window Contractors’ work at the Pequot Highlands Apartments
- Reilly Electrical Contractors’ fitout on Bristol Myers Squibb’s Biologics Development Building third floor
- C.E. Floyd Company’s work at Middlesex School’s new auditorium
- Callahan Construction Managers’ construction of the AVA North Point Lofts
- DECCO Inc.’s work at Pfizer’s Building E
- Exterior Design’s work on The Kendrick
- Interstate Electric’s work on Mathworks
- Windover Construction’s construction of Care Dimensions Hospice Care Facility
We wish to thank all of our sponsors who made this spectacular night possible!
Currently rated by 0 people