ABC Massachusetts is pleased to partner with ARCPoint Labs to present FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse: What Commercial Carriers Need to Know
As an FMCSA-regulated company that employs CDL drivers, you won’t want to miss ARCpoint Lab’s upcoming conference on the drug & alcohol clearinghouse. As of January 2020, you will be required to report all positive drug or alcohol results to the clearinghouse, as well as query the clearinghouse as part of every pre-employment driver check. The clearinghouse is a major change to your business, and this conference will help you stay in compliance.
Space is limited so reserve your seat today!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Our panel of experts will cover:
- What is the clearinghouse and what information will it contain,
- When and how do employers need to register,
- How are employers required to use the clearinghouse,
- How to update your drug and alcohol policy.
As a bonus, we’ll also be covering “Best Hiring Practices for CDL Drivers.”
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Registration & Networking
8:30 – 11:30 a.m. Presentation
Light breakfast will be served.
Thomas M. Eden III
Contangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete LLP
Founder & Partner
Compliance Systems LLC
Brought to you by ARCpoint Labs, in partnership with:
- Eastern Insurance
- Trucking Association of Massachusetts (TAM)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA