- The International Building Code (IBC);
- International Residential Code (IRC);
- International Existing Building Code (IEBC);
- International Mechanical Code (IMC);
- International Energy Conservation Code (IECC);
- International Swimming Pool and Spa Code (ISPSC); and
- Portions of the International Fire Code (IFC).
What does that mean for manufactured building designs?
Any manufactured building project utilizing eighth edition code provisions will need to have been assigned a BBRS Approval Number on or before December 31, 2017. Any project with a BBRS number issued on or after January 1, 2018 will be expected to comply with the ninth edition of the code.
Due to statutory obligations, the one exception to this message is that the 2015 IECC went into effect on August 12, 2016 as an amendment to the Eighth Edition.
DPL will continue to provide updated information over the next several weeks as it becomes available. In the interim, it is hoped that this information is helpful.