- There are three rules of insurance coverage - read the policy, read the policy, and read the policy!
- Certificates of Insurance are MEANINGLESS with respect to rights and coverage.
- Contractors should obtain contractual rights to review full policy language.
- Follow through and check the policies/endorsement (and your own)!
- Ensure that all insurance policies (general liability, builders risk, pollution, and professional liability) are designed cohesively by having an insurance consultant that understands the coverage review the policies and ensure there are no gaps.
If you missed this event and would like the materials, or would like to join ABC's Legal Roundtable, please contact Rob McGovern at Rob@abcma.org
We would like thank Nina, Jon, everyone who attended this informative event, and Rucci, Bardaro & Falzone PC for hosting!.